1 captaincy with reception staff (English, German, Dutch, Spanish).
– Quays waiting and stops around the captaincy
– VHF channel 9 during opening hours.
– Boscos in the year to service and listen to
– Weather report displayed every day in
Captainies and the Nautical Center.
– Night monitoring of basins.
Respecting the environment collecting oils from
emptying, a dump in a technical zone reserved for boaters and boating professionals
– Nautical leisure and « pleasure » training at the Cap d’Agde Nautical Center.
– Dynamic associations that organize
activities for all throughout the year: regattas, big game fishing, scuba diving, water rally, jet ski …
- 2 lifting gear (50 T. and 16 T.), crane up to 2 T. li>
- 1 multihull trailer li>
- 2 darses and 1 slipway li>
- 1 fairing area. li>
- 1 sanding area. li>
- 1 parking area for long-term work (osmosis treatment). li>
- Trailer and pleasure car parks li>
- Area closed and monitored at night. li>
- High-performance professionals at the service of
boaters: ship chandlers, sailmakers, yards for maintenance and wintering … li>
- Recycling container to European standards. li>